I like Walker Evans because his pictures are always very interesting. He had a lot of vertical lines in his pictures which I really like. He also takes pictures of people sometimes, but not only people.
Yeah while I was researching my actual photographer I found a book on him and really like it. But somebody else already had him so Mr. Patteson wouldn't let me change.
Yeah I don't like slipping through cracks and being forgotten. And I AM NOT VOLATILE!!
2 comments:
Walker Evans is a classic. If you took all of your lessons from him you would be a successful photographer.
Sorry I haven't commented earlier...I guess not having your blog on my blog allowed you to slip through the cracks. Not any more!
Yeah while I was researching my actual photographer I found a book on him and really like it. But somebody else already had him so Mr. Patteson wouldn't let me change.
Yeah I don't like slipping through cracks and being forgotten. And I AM NOT VOLATILE!!
Post a Comment