
I think graffiti can look really cool. I think it's a really interesting way of expressing oneself. But, I can't decide how I feel on taking pictures of it. I feel like it's kind of cheating, since it's taking a picture of somebody else's art. Like taking a picture of a painting or something. And yet, for some reason, it's different than just a painting because you can decide to include what you want and show how it interacts with the other graffiti and where it is. And it can look really cool. And I take pictures of graffiti every now and then. But I'd never do a project on it or anything, unless it was focused on what surface it was on. Because otherwise, I think it's too easy. Even if it's hard. That doesn't make sense. Okay, anyway. I think this image is cool, but I don't love it because I feel like I stole somebody else's art.
No comments:
Post a Comment