First photo that worked!! ( I can't think of anything more witty!)
This is an acorn and leaf I made in art last year. Fun stuff. This took forever to load by the way so you better like it! I learned to choose the right picture to upload because I was trying to upload a 50mb file that wasnt working.
It's kindof ironic how you are taking a picture of art which is the enemy of photo at waterford because noone should be allowed to choose art and everyone should have to take photo and love it but they don't because of art. Which is why art is the enemy of photo. WOW Natalie way to show the propaganda of the enemy
haha yeah this is the picure i took because for one of the scavenger thngs was something your parents wanted to have a picture of and my mom picked this
Aww I love your hugs Hannah! And remember when you thought you weren't my favorite? And we always have fun together! Too bad I'm not going in your group to the dance
13 comments:
It's kindof ironic how you are taking a picture of art which is the enemy of photo at waterford because noone should be allowed to choose art and everyone should have to take photo and love it but they don't because of art. Which is why art is the enemy of photo. WOW Natalie way to show the propaganda of the enemy
haha yeah this is the picure i took because for one of the scavenger thngs was something your parents wanted to have a picture of and my mom picked this
Propoganda of the enemy? Woah now...photography *is* art...remember???
haha ouch Hannah
NAT! I LOVE IT!
Slado obviously you haven't been at Waterford long enough to understand. Don't worry someday you will
hehe thanks estie :) and hannah thats a little harsh
I heart Natalie
I heart Hannnah!! And I love it when you post on my blog! So I comment on yours since I know you love it too! And lunch today was so fun Hannah!
Yeah lunch is always incredibly fun when we hang out. If i were sitting next to you i would give you a hug right now.
I heart commenting
Aww I love your hugs Hannah! And remember when you thought you weren't my favorite? And we always have fun together! Too bad I'm not going in your group to the dance
Post a Comment