Monday, January 26, 2009

Assignment #3 High Key/Low Key

















So I didn't really like this assignment at the begginning because I had no idea what to take pictures of. But as I started taking more and more I realized that many things that you wouldn't think of could become high or low key. I really started getting close and looking at things from different angles and different lights hoping to get something good. After going back and reshooting and getting many pictures I realized that the first ones you take are almost never the best you can get. Also, bracketing helps a ton. This makes it so that you don't have to rescue images, just pick the best exposure and then you don't have to do much in photoshop. I ended up liking this assignment okay, but I can't decide if I like high or low key better. They were pretty much the same for me.


2 comments:

Slade said...

Natalie, your last shot is sweet. How come you didn't print that one?

Natalie! said...

I thought I showed it to you and you didn't like it... maybe I just imagined that though