Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Portraits I found on the Internet








So I found these on the internet. I like them for different reasons. I like the boy with the swan because the background is not competing for attention like Slade likes. It also tells a story because you don't see many people just holding swans, so I think its interesting. I like the jumping boy because his shadow looks cool. I like how he is looking at his shadow because he seems to think its so cool... even though its like always there. He just realized that it will do whatever he does. I like the last one because its what Slade is saying about the background not being distracting at all. It makes the face stand out because it is so light and then the neck just fades into the background. Its sort of a mystery because all you can see is the face and hand, you don't know what is going on in the darkness, I think that is cool.

No comments: