Monday, March 30, 2009

Assignment #2 - Journal Before Shooting

What to say what to say? Okay so I think this assignment could be very cool.. or if could be horrible. If you don't think about it and try cool things, it will be very boring. So thats what I'm going to try to try to do. Try to try new things that is. I don't really like trying new things so Patteson you should feel very special. So for before and after pictures I am not sure what I am going to do. I'm hoping I get some inspiration when I'm with my family. I was thinking if my sister (who is my most willing subject) was going somewhere I could take a picture before and after. But if there isn't a big difference it will be very boring. So maybe if she was going skiing it would be cool.. like at first with a few layers on.. then everything on very excited.. then after with everything or some things off.. with her face looking very tired after skiing. But I'm not sure how cool that will be. And we are kind of having a party on Sunday afternoon.. so I might do some pictures at my house before cleaning everything, then after cleaning, then torn up after the party. Okay on to the close ups... At first I liked this one a lot more.. but then I started thinking about it and realized I had no ideas for this one. So I'm not sure how many of these I will end up taking or liking although I really like the idea. One idea that I like but am not sure how I'm going to execute is of a bunch of people... then one person in the crowd.. then like a ring on their finger or something. But I would need a bunch of people... but I do like that idea if I can make it work. Hopefully I will. And hopefully I will get more ideas!

3 comments:

Hpugh said...

If you took me snowboarding... you could do a before and after concussion shot.

Mr. Patteson said...

Sounds good Natalie. And yes I do feel very special.

Natalie! said...

We could do that.. if you promise you will get a concussion again :). Well thanks and good.