So for my final project I'm doing abandonment. I think this a really cool idea, but will be difficult to keep just to this one idea so I might end up adding or just like changing it a little as I start shooting and finding out what I really like. But since I always take pictures at my house, I think this project will be really good for me because it will be really hard to shoot just at my house and I have the whole weekend and and excited for it so hopefully I will finally go to some cool places where I can get really different pictures. I already posted some ideas when I first came up with this idea so you can look at those to see what I was thinking. But also, I drove by a house for sale the other day and thought that was a cool side of abandonment that could or could not be chosen.. like if the person couldn't afford the house or if they were going to buy a bigger house or something like that. But I think most of my pictures will be of like things that look old or worn down or not loved or something because that is why most people abandon things... because they found something they like better. So thats probably what my pictures will be of and I am really excited to shoot this.
No comments:
Post a Comment