Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

Who is excited for Thanksgiving?? I AM!!! So I just finished my last final and I don't know about you guys but I am excited for the break. I am going to Wyoming to my aunt and uncle's ranch and its going to be a blast!!! I love how there is so much food and we always have more desserts than anything else. But this year I'm supposed to bake something.. we'll see how that turns out. But I'm going to try to shoot the Thanksgiving assignment thing and I'm really excited. I didn't get to do the Halloween one so I wanted to do this one. Anyway sorry for blogging so much about random crap that nobody reads anyway :).

2 comments:

Zel said...

nat i read it. :)

Anonymous said...

Random crap? *outraged* Natty, don't say that - this is the only thing I EVER read!

...yay Thanksgiving.