
I don't love this one, but I think the angle is interesting. The focus is good on the rocks right where the pole goes into them. The light is okay, but not fantastic.

The focus on this is good on the little rusted hole, but thats about it. Which bothers me because it seems like other places are annoyingly out of focus. So yeah this isn't one I really like. I do light the light though.

I like this composition and the angle so you can sort of tell it is a slide, but its not obviously a slide. I like the lights and darks here and the focus.

This one is interesting I think. I didn't want a boring composition, so I tried to make it interesting and different. This is the best one. There was another one that I really likes but the background was all blown out and bad. I like the light in the swing.

I like that this one because the thing that its focus is right in front, and nothing else is in focus. But, the little circle thing is really dark and I couldn't get it ligher so you could see a lot of detail in there. I like the angle here.

I like that this one is funny. I like the rich brown too. And the basil sign is in focus. I like the white flecks and the angle and focus. It was just sitting there and I was like that could be good. Not as good as I was hoping, but okay.

I love fire hydrants. I love shooting them and focusing on the peeled paint. However, on this one I like the focus on the chain thing. I like the light here with the shadows. I love the shadows. I also really like the composition.

This is similar to the other one. The highlight on the side bothers me, but I edited a lot to make it better and now its a little fake, but better. This is analogous, coming from our last assignment.
I didn't like the freedom on this assignment. Its harder to come up with interesting photographs when there are so restrictions. Its also not an assignment you can just fulfill the requirements for; you just needed to shoot good photographs. I didn't have as much time as I wanted, and I wasn't able to shoot fary from my house and get different images. I do kind of like how mine are all a theme of a playground though.
1 comment:
i like em natty. the focus is AMAzin
Post a Comment