So although I have difficulties making decisions I did come up with one idea for a final project. I got inspiration during photo class while looking at Mr. Patteson. I was thinking about the time theme and I noticed his glasses and I decided that it was time related because most people get glasses as they get older, although some young people have them, such as me. But this is sometimes an illusion because I almost always wear contacts. So how would you know? You wouldn't. Unless you were in my french class during my winter final... so yeah anyway. I would like to do something with glasses. Everybody in my immediate famiy has them for something, reading close-up, or seeing far away, or for driving. So if I can come up with a good idea related to this that is my final project. I think.
2 comments:
Wait, are you saying you looked at me and thought of old people?! Just kidding.
This is interesting. If you're talking about aging, you'll need to figure out a way to show that that is the subject -- not just glasses, or vision, in general. But this seems like it could be a cool project with a little more elaboration on this idea.
No I just thought of glasses..
Maybe I could get a picture of like the temple or something showing lines around the eyes.. or something I don't know.
Post a Comment