
What else is there to do? Currently Slade is searching for pictures of crayons on the internet. And I am sitting here. Next to Estie. Definitely NOT being bored.. And I remember this picture. It is (what a shock) of Hannah. She made a play-doh teal nose. And was looking at herself in teh mirror.. I was kinda far away on a tripod, so I was all the way zoomed up on this. Me and Hannah liked it but Hannah wanted one without the big nose. Then, inevitably, when I tried to shoot it again when the nose was off, it wasn't the same. I couldn't get the right angle and how far away and everything. So even with the nose, I like this one better. I its kind of cool because you don't notice the nose immediatly I don't think. You have to look at it for a second. So anyway, I heart blogging and am showing you all of my reject pictures that weren't good enough to post or print for the assigment but I had fun shooting and editing anyhow. Oh and I learned to try to get the best one the first time because it is basically impossible to recreat the scene, even if its only 2 minutes later.
No comments:
Post a Comment