So you would think I would know by now and remember.. but of course I don't. So here is the rest of what I was supposed to put on the original Re-Shoot Post.
1) CRY: I cried when I didn't think I would have time to shoot this.
2) LAUGH: I laughed when I looked at the very original picture and remembered when I thought that it was perfect...
3) SMILE: I smiled when I looked at my reshoot and knew it was good.
4) SMIRK: I smirked when I printed on one sheet of paper and didn't need to do much at all to the original picture.
5) SWEAR & CUSS & BAWL: didn't happen
Of course I already wrote a ton about what I learned and why Slade wanted us to do this but just one more thing... nothing is perfect. It can always be improved. Never go with your first thought because most likely..its not very good.
Retirement
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment