Ohkay so I've been trying to think of project ideas.. but I can't really think of anything really good. I kind of like the idea of getting close and taking pictures of like lines or something. But I don't really know. If anybody has any ideas for me that are like getting really close up (because I think thats what I would like to do) please let me know.
3 comments:
Take pictures of letters of the alphabet. Take pictures of things that start with the letter X. Take pictures of things that are round and fuzzy. Take pictures of things that are square and smooth.
Take pictures of things that are yellow. Do different grey-scale conversions on them and show the different black and white interpretations of 'yellow'.
When do we need this decided by?
ok... i opened the comment box to say that getting up close would probably be really cool. and then i read slade's comment... i like them both!!!
i actually had the letter idea. no joke! (great minds think alike mr. slade :P) anyway... this all sounds cool.
if it were me i'd pick the "yellow/grayscale conversion" one. good luck natalie!
Post a Comment